The company is held responsible for delivering the product in a timely manner and according to the Customer requirements indicated in the order. Should any of the company's commitments be violated, the customer is entitled to a partial or a full reimbursement according to our Money Back Guarantee Policy.
Money-Back Guarantee Policy
Our Money Back Guarantee Policy gives you the right to request reimbursement if our service failed to fulfill its duties towards you. As our service offers legitimate academic assistance, we want to be 100% sure that you leave fully satisfied!
Our satisfaction rate is high. More than 95% of our customers return with consequent orders. However, sometimes things can go wrong, and in these cases, you can always refer to our Money Back Guarantee Policy. In order to make our policy as transparent as possible we emphasize that there are certain situations when we can offer a refund. These are:
- No Expert assigned yet: This is a rare situation, but sometimes it happens. The amount of the refund is always 100%.
- Late Cancellation. The Expert was confirmed, but you decided to cancel the order. In this case, the refund amount varies from 100% to 70% to cover the effort of the company and the Expert in their attempt to provide you with the product and services purchased. This applies to cases when the paper has not been uploaded yet. If the work was already completed, then the case will be checked as a Disputed Claim. Such claims are checked by our Quality Assurance department that decides the amount of refund on offer.
- Late Delivery. The company will refund an appropriate amount to compensate for the late delivery. The exact amount will be discussed with the Customer. In cases of Late Delivery due to Customer’s inability to provide necessary information for order completion no refund can be granted. That is why the best scenario is to send all information regarding the task, including any additional sources that must be used all at once when placing the order initially.
- If the order has been completed only after the initial deadline passed yet the customer still needs to use the work, they may get a partial refund.
- Disputed claims: If the customer is not satisfied and would like to get a refund instead, the Quality Assurance Department will conduct an investigation. The refund claim will be approved or denied based on the result of the investigation. Keep in mind that we always want our customers to be fully satisfied. Hence, we will always do our best to treat the customer fairly and achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
- Accidental Duplicate Order: In order to cancel an order placed by mistake, you need to contact us as soon as possible. You need to clarify with us that the other order is not needed and a full refund will be processed. The order would be treated as being valid if we did not receive any cancellation request before an Expert has been assigned. You can still cancel the order, but one of the situations listed above will be applied.
- Two invoices received: If you are billed twice, you need to notify us immediately, especially if Your Personal Balance didn’t change. You need to send us both receipts so we can properly address the issue and process the full refund for the extra charge. This instance happens on very rare occasions. There is no way for a customer to be billed for any single order unless they paid for it by mistake.
- Plagiarized content. If there is a claim that the Product the Expert has helped you with is plagiarized, a clear report (by Turmitin or other reputable service) with evidence is required or else no refund is possible.
You are not entitled to a refund if:
- You used the product for personal purposes or as a part of another Order on the platform. In that case, at least 70% of the contract price should be released. Yet, the sum may be modified according to the QA Department investigation.
- A lower grade than what was expected is received. Please keep in mind that we do not guarantee high grades. A Product that we provide is tailored as a draft sample only or as a point of reference for research purposes. Thus, we can’t offer a refund for a claim of a failed course or a similar one.
- Regarding editing and proofreading orders. For these mentioned services the text contains original content written by You thus we are not responsible for errors of contextual nature or instances of plagiarism. The Customer is not entitled to a refund if the Product fails due to quality issues when it is an editing or proofreading order. Moreover, any attempt to choose editing/rewriting orders as initial instructions and pressuring experts to produce new content will be deemed as malicious acts.
- If the Order is canceled, the Customer is prohibited from using the products that have been provided before the cancellation. According to our Terms and Conditions, we keep full authorship of the paper from the canceled order and you will have no right to use it. The paper will be uploaded to Turnitin and CourseHero repositories, thus it will be marked as 100% plagiarized.
- Refund period has passed. Refunds are available within six months of the original transaction date. Money can be returned to the original payment method that was used for the initial purchase. If six months have passed since the transaction date, we cannot offer you a refund.
Once you receive the refund confirmation, the company will process it within two business days. Please note that the company can not be held responsible for your Bank Transfer fees, transfer anomalies, and/or possible delays occurring due to any Bank service issues.